June 14, 2008

Wedding Bells are ringing

We were privileged to attend the wedding of a young couple in our church this weekend.  It was a beautiful wedding and reception...a joy to witness a new family!


The happily married couple...
and my Pastor the dearest man alive!



Me and hotstuff...
I told him I would marry him all over again in a heartbeat!!


My parents...aren't they cute??!



Me and my Momma...a girl's best friend!



Ain't my momma pretty??!!



I know...I got a little camera-happy!  Weddings do that to me.



I really like self-portraits...have I said that already?



This sweet lady with my Momma, is a dear friend from church.  
Right this very minute her husband is battling cancer for his life.  I wrote about him in my Wednesday post this week, his name is David.  Would you pray for him right now?!



I just love this photo...it was the father and daughter dance.  They danced to "I loved her first"...oh my, kleenex necessary!  It was such a tender moment...they are a really close family.




These are a few of my fav non-people shots of the day...




Swan Harbor House



























5 comments:

Mel said...

Mom went to the wedding and said it was so beautiful as it was simple and relaxed. It was neat hearing about everbody. She didn't mention you were there though...now I'm jealous I didn't go!!
Mel

The Mom Jen said...

Loving the photos, especially the one of you and your dad!

The flowers are gorgeous too!!

TheRagan3 said...

Amy is gorgeous! Loved the one with her and Gary - I got misty-eyed looking at it! Great pics of you all... wish I had gone too!

Mandy said...

Oh wow...the bride with her Dad! It brough tears to my eyes!!

Stephanie said...

"I loved her first" is such a sweet song. I always get a little teary-eyed when I hear it on the radio.

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs