June 15, 2008

Sunday Grace ~ Happy Father's Day!


Me and my daddy ~ 1983


Me and my daddy the day my son was born ~ 2001


I chose these 2 photos because they hold some of my favorite memories of my dad and I.  The first one was taken at the little park my sister and I grew up playing at.  My dad was always so fun, playing around with us and making us squeal!!  :)  The second one makes me smile real big...I was having my first baby.  My dad drove like a mad man the 11 hours it took to get to where I was, waiting with baited breath for my family.  It is the ultimate example of who my Dad is to the core and what his motto is..."Whatever it takes".  My dad is all about family...he is Mr. fix it, Mr. get it done...and my Hero always and forever.  

I love you daddy, Happy Father's Day!

     






"And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, 
prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father."  

Galatians 4:6 NLT


No comments:

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs