April 30, 2007

Long time...No blog! :D

I know, I know...it's been awhile. I am still alive and kicking just BUSY! I am working on my final project for my web design class and it's due soon...so all my "extra" time has been devoted to that...hence, no blogging. I'll be back soon for those 5 of you that care! :) And in the meantime, enjoy some recent picts...
A lovely Spring Walk...yesterday was absolutely beautiful! We took the afternoon and took the kids down to our local trail. It's a great walk, lots of trees and things to explore. The kids loved it...we even got to take the "scenic tour" of the port-a-pot (which they thought was great!) UGH. :0 We had a fun time together...

Big Papa and his little ones...

There were all these cool little cut out seats of trees that were cut down to make the trail. The kids thought it was great...a perfect fit for them!

Me and my honey...

Alex LOVED finding BIG rocks to throw into the water...kids are so easy to "entertain" when they're outside. We'll have to find more streams and trails for them to explore this summer.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

I was wondering where you were! I know you have your hands full. I just wanted to post here how thankful I am for you and your encouraging words. I look forward to finding special treasures in each of your blogs. Thank you!
gretchen

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs