April 14, 2007

Easter Sunrise...

My sis, Erinn, and I ALWAYS (and I mean that) go to a local Christian camp's Easter Sunrise Service. I LOVE it...I love it because it's so moving to watch that cross go up the hill and to think back at what Jesus did for us at Calvary and how God Almighty raised Him from the dead...He is NOT here, He is RISEN! Wow...my heart is just so full of praise to God for the new life He has blessed me with. I am so thankful to be able to share that bond with Erinn...and to share these special traditions together! I am blessed...


Ok, y'all...it was "sweet mercy someone save me" cold that morning...I was FREEZING and there was FROST on the ground. Erinn thought I looked so funny bundled up that she decided to take my pict. Wasn't that "sisterly" of her??! :D

Aahh, two peas in a pod...she's my bestest friend. xoxoxox

1 comment:

TheRagan3 said...

no you da bestest! I love you!
Rin

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs