November 02, 2006

My 28th Birthday :)

Yes, it's true...I had a birthday recently...well, it was in October--HA!--so I'm a little behind. :) That my friends is the story of my life! Anyways, I am catching up on some pictures I hadn't posted yet and thought I'd put in a few of my bday. It's funny you know...the older you get the more you think you should say, it's not a big deal...just another day. But you know what? The truth is it IS a big deal. I mean, it's the day God brought you into existence...how cool is that? So my advice is to let the people around you love on you on your special day and ENJOY it, it's pretty fun! :)
So my Mom is the BEST...she went out to Dunkin Donuts and got me my FAV doughnut...sigh, chocolate covered bavarian creme filled. OH BABY!! :) It doesn't get any better than that!


And my darling little girl helped my Mom make my bday cake...she's a GENIUS...and the cake was delicious! Chocolate, of course, with cream cheese icing!


So here are the 4 of us...celebrating Schmidt style! I am a blessed woman to have 28 years on this earth...surrounded by dearly loved ones, a house to live in, clothes to wear and best of ALL...I'm a child of the KING!


We had another little bday party a few days later...my sis, Erinn and her hubby, Mike and their little one, Abraham joined us along with my bro in law, Nate and his wife, Rachel and their little one, Aislinn. It was so fun to be together!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kari...Wishing you all the best! We are getting "old" together, I will be 29 in January :-( lots of love, Elaina

Loving Life said...

Happy Belated Birthday Friend!!!!
Hope your birthday and celebration day was sweet and memorable!
~deb~

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kari...Hope your day was truly a special one.

With Love,
Jess

Borbe Bunch said...

Happy Birthday, a bit late :)
Glad to see you had a great day celebrating with the ones you LOVE, doesn't get any better than that, huh? :) God is so GOOD!!
LOVE your blog, LOVE your heart, and LOVE your friendship!

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs