November 24, 2006

A day at the Playground

So a little while ago I was having a bit of a "frumpy" day...ever have one of those?? :) Well, I do sometimes...and this particular day my sis, Erinn, convinced me to get out of the house and breathe some fresh air and meet her at the playground. This playground is called Plum Tree Park and Erinn and I used to play here when we were little kids. Pretty cool eh? It is so strange but very neat to bring our own kids here and remember the fun times we had with our parents! :) Alex and Chloe LOVED it and Abraham had just as much of a blast as they did! It was the first time Chloe had been to a playground in months and she was a BALL of SUNSHINE soaking it all up! I am really glad that I followed Rin's advice and got OUT! :) Here's some picts!

Chloe was loving EVERYTHING on the playground and was doing AWESOME with her new leg! I was so stinking proud of her!


This is always a fav!


My kids LOVE their "Re Re" and their "Babe-a-ham"


Now, isn't this the sweetest little cherub face???!!! :)


And Auntie K LOVES her little monkey! :) xoxoxox

1 comment:

Loving Life said...

Your nephew's smiles are SO CONTAGIOUS! I just want to snuggle that precious little guy! :)
Russ and I were watching home video's of when I was little and playing at a park that we'll be going to this summer. I'm thrilled to 'introduce' the boys to places I've been at their age as well. It will be strange but fun! ;)
Love ya Bunches!
~deb~

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs