March 10, 2010

American Idol Top 8 Guys

Top 8 Guys

Lee Dewyze - "Fireflies" - Oooo, love this guy's voice! A few flat notes here and there but overall another enjoyable performance. Not a knockout but nice.

Alex Lambert - "Trouble" - Um, wait...has he played the guitar before? Cause, I don't know how I missed this but uh yah, work it boy!! I loved this, what a great vibe and fantastic tone. Sweet.

Tim Urban - "Hallelujah" - Hmm, I actually think this is the best he's sounded in this competition. Interesting. His voice sounded so pure and spot on, wow!

Andrew Garcia - "Genie in a Bottle" - I love it when this guy totally mixes it up and makes it his own. Not sure if it was the best song for him to do. It seems like he's stuck and is not progressing. But man, I still love this guy.

Casey James - "Think of Me" - YES YES YES YES YES. Ahem. This was perfect. It felt like a concert and not an Idol performance. WOW. Love the song, loved it. *lovin' the acoustic guitars tonight!!!*

Aaron Kelly - "I'm Already There" - I'm not really sure what happened with the front part of this performance. He started off really shaky and pitchy like he was nervous or something. I'm a big fan of his...so the beginning was rough but he finished great.

Todrick Hall - "Somebody to Love" - Just not into this guy. It was ok.

Michael Lynch - "Woman's World" - Oh yah, this was off the hook! He looked super fine in his suit and tie...what??!! His best yet. I can see his smiling face on a cd cover tomorrow...a natural.

No comments:

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs