February 24, 2010

American Idol Top 12 Guys

The Top 12 Guys

Todrick Hall - "Since You've Been Gone" - I'm always for the Idols totally changing up a song to be their own which is why I loved David Cook so much. But this was a little rough in that it really didn't not showcase his fantastic voice. And btw, the boy needs to lose the M.J. gloves please and thank you.

Aaron Kelly - "Here Comes Goodbye" - Oh heck yah for some country y'all!! :) Really really liked this little guy from the beginning...anyone see a flashback of David Archuletta when he started? Aaron is such a sweet guy, a good seed and wow, his voice. Mmm. He's on the brink...we will see more of him for sure. Def one of my fav guys!

Jermaine Sellers - "Get Here" - I'm gonna try to be nice about this but it's hard. This guy has the pipes and sounded great when he sang M.J. but I'm not a fan of his spin of this song. Kinda sorta eeww. I think it could have been great but it wasn't.

Tim Urban - "Apologize" - Hmm. Well, I love this song but I didn't think it was as horrible as the judges thought. Poor guy. He is good, I think and he'll be around to redeem himself next week. btw: totally LOVE Ellen as a judge...I so do not miss Paula!!!

Joe Munoz - "You and I" - He looked great tonight and seemed super comfortable on the stage. The music seemed ahead of him or something and sometimes it was a little hard to understand him? I don't know. Again, let's hope he can give us a better performance next week.

Tyler Grady - "American Woman" - Anyone remember when Bo Bice sang this? Yah, this was no comparison. Wow, I thought this was gonna be so much better than it was but uh, no. I mean I love the whole throw back 70's vibe but he's needs to have the chops to back the performance up.

Lee Dewyze - "Chasing Cars" - Like him. Yup. I really dig this guy's unique sound and love the guitar too! Aww, he got a tear in his eye...bonus points.

John Park - "God Bless the Child" - I don't get it. Can't even tell if he's good or not. I don't know what to say really.

Michael Lynche - "This Love" - I LOVE THIS GUY. He's got an awesome voice and personality and come on, he's a new daddy?? Aww. I liked this performance but we've seen him much much better. I don't know if the song just wasn't a good fit or too fast or what. I don't think he needed the guitar either tonight. But he's a keeper fa'sure.

Alex Lambert - "It's a Wonderful World" - M.U.L.L.E.T. Ahem. Such a cute guy however this performance was slightly awkward. It just never really took off. But I love the tone of his voice, wow. He's only 16 for pity sake!!

Casey James - "Heaven" - Ok, this was yum. Too bad Kara kept making him smile that big goofy smile... This was pretty close to perfect, great choice and prob one of the best performances of the night.

Andrew Garcia - "Sugar We're Going Down" - Waited for this guy the WHOLE night!!! He's awesome but this performance wasn't as great as he is. But that's ok, he'll be back. Wow, this guy is def. my FAV of the season so far. Love Love Him.

No comments:

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs