May 01, 2009

You Capture.

Photobucket

This week's challenge was JOY. Whenever I hear that word, it's an automatic response to think of two things...my heavenly Father and my 2 cherubs. :) It was not a challenge to find the shots but to narrow them down.........lots of fun!!



Chloe in love with her first horse encounter..."Tommy Boy".




Alex playing baseball and looking just like his Papa at that age...



Spring ALWAYS puts a smile on my face and brings me JOY after the cold winter.



"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth"
3 Jn 1:4

7 comments:

b_land80 said...

Hey there! Love the baseball pic! I also poked around your blog a bit and think it is super cool!

Shae said...

love the baseball pic!

Francesca said...

love the first one so much. well done

Bacardi Mama said...

I love them all. You did a great job.

Alice said...

you know, i love all 3 of your shots. Chloe with the horse is priceless! good angle and perspective :O). i love the light in the shot of your son playing ball. and the halo of light around his hand is awesome! and i live for flower shots :O) thanks for posting and sharing your beautiful photos :O)

my 'joy' shots are posted now also. feel free to come check them out at The Shadow of the Cross.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

Oh, Kari, these shots are AMAZING! Beautifully, beautifully done!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous gorgeous shots~ I absolutely love the sunflare shot!

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs