March 26, 2009

You Capture.

Photobucket

This week's You Capture challenge was reflection. It was a great challenge but I actually captured this shot without knowing the challenge being without my computer all week. Anyways, I'm thrilled that my drive home is so photographically is that a word? rewarding. Yay! Super fun...head over to Beth's by clicking the You Capture button for some great shots!! :)






Camera: Canon Rebel XSi
Exposure: 1/200
Aperture: f/5.6
Mode: Manual
Focal Length: 55mm
ISO Speed: 200

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful and serene.

Capturing Sunshine said...

What an incredible shot! I'm looking for the inspirational quote to go along with it!

By the way, I learned how to make large post shots once, and here is what I did. If you open a photobucket account and upload the shot to it, then you can use the html code it provides to post on your blog. If you have any questions about it, you can email me at HayleyRitz@aol.com

Good luck!

When I Grow Up

Jessica Paige said...

Beautiful photo!

Christy M. said...

GREAT capture, Kate!!!

I love the colors, so vibrant. And the swans (or ducks?)!

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Look at those colors! That IS a nice drive home, LOL!

Lindsay said...

Beautiful picture!!!

TheRagan3 said...

Great picture sis! Is that the reservoir? Gorgeous!

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

So serene! Beautiful!

Stillmary said...

Now that's a beautiful reflection!

Unknown said...

Awesome photo! I love the colors.

Cassie said...

Breathtaking photo! Great job!

Crazy Babs said...

The color's are so calming and the over all feel is magical. amazing capture!

Unknown said...

Wow so perfect! What a great picture! :-)

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs