Here's the challenge from the Happy to be at Home ladies...spend the 2 weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day showing some bloggy love to your favorite bloggers.
Here is a list of suggestions, one for each day, that you can use to spread some bloggy love.
- Comment, comment, comment! Stop by your favorite blogs and leave a comment on one or two posts.
- Subscribe. If you don’t already, subscribe via RSS, e-mail, or follow the blog on blogger.
- Social bookmarking. Choose a great post or two on your favorite blogs and bookmark them using StumbleUpon, Kirtsy, Digg, Del.icio.us, or any of the other social bookmarking sites out there.
- Tweet. If you have a Twitter account, send out a few tweets with links to your favorite bloggers.
- Click through an ad or visit a site sponsor.
- Send a thank you email. Let your favorite bloggers know just how much you appreciate the dedication and hard work they put into their blogs.
- Mark your favorite blogs as a favorite in Technorati.
- Read through the archives. Then comment on a post or two that’s new to you.
- Write a post on your blog and share links to some of your favorite bloggers.
- Visit some of the blogs in your favorite blogger’s blogroll and let them know how you found their link.
- Nominate your favorites for blog awards or a BlogHer of the Week post.
- Find some new favorites. Spend some time exploring new blogs found through memes or carnivals.
- Grab a button. If your favorite bloggers have a button for their site, grab it and put it in your sidebar.
- When or if your favorite blogger hosts a Mr. Linky, do your best to participate.
I love this idea!!! Has your day ever been made by a sweet bloggy comment? Mine sure has and this V-Day is a great time to return the favor and Spread the Love!! :)