December 20, 2008

Tree Hunting


Our dearest friends traveled to visit us for Thanksgiving, down from Michigan.  We hadn't see each other in 1 1/2 years and a get together was WAY overdue!!  :)  Our hearts were full with thanksgiving as we celebrated with friends and family this year ~ so much to give thanks to God for this season!  

The Moonsammys joined us for our traditional hunt for THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS TREE!  It didn't take too long this year...but maybe that had something to do with the fact that we had 8 people searching for it!!  :D


Karen and I...


Timmy and Joel...


My parents, me and the kids and the Moonsammys...


We got a little lazy there after awhile...


The kids and a pose for their Mama!


Timmy and Chloe...


Me and my girl...
my muscles should be rippling by now from carrying that sweet pea all around!!


Alex helped my dad cut the tree this year...a first!


TA DA!!  The Perfect Tree 2008.


3 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Thanks for sharing this event with your blogging friends. Chloe looks good! I hope she's recuperating from her last surgery. I've been thinking of you guys. Glad to see you back posting. Have a blessed Christmas!

Jaci Spain said...

Looks like so much fun Kar! I hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas!!! Jac

TheRagan3 said...

Lookin' good y'all!! Great tree.. with great friends!

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs