November 13, 2008

I hate to say it...

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


I know, I know...

I kept hearing about all the hype about Stephanie Meyer's Twilight series and decided to check it out for myself.  All I can say it that I'm on the fourth and last book, which means I've read 3 books in about 2 weeks.  Anyways, I'm sure everyone has an opinion about this series and that's cool...some of you may like it, some of you may not.  That is what is great about books, they always hit you different than the next person. 

I'm not alone...one of my good friends posted about her addiction here.  ;)

All that to say, I'm off work today...it's raining...and I'm so heading to the couch with my copy of Breaking Dawn.  And that's a wrap!!  :)


No comments:

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs