August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday




~just look at that good lookin bunch~


This past weekend my hubby and I got to go out to eat with my wonderful parents thanks to my sis for babysitting!  What was the occasion you ask...well, I thought you'd never ask!  :)  I wrote about it here, but we were together celebrating the final payment of our credit card balance.  My parents were a H.U.G.E. no, GINORMOUS part of us accomplishing that goal and so it was only fitting that we all go out together.  And nothin' says CELEBRATE than Olive Garden, baby! People wonder how we can all live together in the same house...4 adults and 2 children.  Well, truth is for the most part we get along great by the grace of God.  You will never ever meet 2 more gracious and giving people than my parents...really, if it were not for them I do not know where we would be.  

So, thank you Mom and Dad from the bottom of our hearts...we can never express it enough for all your love, prayers and support of us through thick and thin!  We love you and are so grateful to God for the blessing of being 'your kids'.  xoxoxox

Ultimate thanks to our Father, for His faithful provision for us...He always gives us what we need, not always what we want.  I don't want to think about where we would be without God's love and grace.  He is good all the time, all the time He is good.

  

  

6 comments:

Denise said...

Praise God for allowing you to be credit card debt free. Blessings to your dear parents.

Jenileigh said...

Happy Thankful Thursday!

gail said...

what a wonderful accomplishment for you, and gift of love from your parents. and yes, olive garden is a great place to celebrate anything!

Lavishly Loved said...

Kar, I am SO proud of yours and the J-man's accomplishment! It took a great amount of restraint, self control and selflessness to accomplish such goal. God is truly glorified in the lives of your dear family. I see the Holy Spirit in your countenance and the way you handle life as it comes at you fast.
Mom and Dad are wonderful parents.
They are just the ones God wanted for you. You are a very blessed young woman.
Love you to the moon and back,
K

Sharon said...

Congrats on achieving that goal, and praise God that He gave you a testimony for Him in the course of it! Now, wanna meet me at the mall? =)

TheRagan3 said...

Yes they are amazing! I am proud of you and J-man for being diligent in working towards your goal of being debt free.

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs