June 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday


The opportunity to give thanks is not something I take lightly.  My heart is so full of things I have to give thanks for...

For instance, I am off to work right this very minute...I am SO thankful for the job that God just literally dropped in my lap this month!  I am so thankful for the provision of "extra" finances and for a job that I enjoy going to...working with the good Dr. and with the lovely other staff ladies and for the sweet little ones that I get to play with and love on each day there.

This week is CAMP WEEK for my cherubs pictures to come!  What an awesome gift from our generous relatives for the kids to go to a week long day camp at the very camp I grew up going to!  They are LOVING it and Chloe is rocking everyone's world with her neat tricks.  ;)  More about that later.

Alex's birthday party is this weekend and where as that has my stomach in a few knots, how awesome it is for him to have his friends AND both sets of grandparents here to celebrate with him??!!  


Those are just a few things on my list today...just had to share them before I jet.  
God is good all the time.


I'll be back y'all!  :)




1 comment:

Genny said...

My kids have been at camp this weeks and they've had so much fun, too! Sweet post.

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs