May 14, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday

Ok, I'm late in the game here today but thought I'd post anyways...my WFMW is on a girl's best friend....no, not jewelry...ok, her 2nd best friend ~ MAKEUP! :) I luv me some makeup and so today I'm gonna give you some of my makeup favs free of charge, your welcome. ;)

First off ~ we have the base layer necessity...I use Physicians Formula mineral wear loose powder in buff beige cause I'm pale and stuff. I love it!! It's so light it feels like you're not wearing anything but it makes ya look super fine! Tell you the truth, they have SO many mineral products out now...just take your pick.

Next ~ I'm a big fan of the Baked Bronzer baked tan, I LOVE this because it gives you a nice sun kissed look with a touch of sparke! :) P.F. has tons of different kinds of bronzers! I put this on with a fat brush that I got from Target.

Next ~ I also use the Physicians Formula Baked Collection the matte wet/dry eye shadow, baked smores doesn't that sound yummy??! This is awesome eye shadow! Great color and lasts forever...they have a bunch of other great colors too.

Next ~ Still in the eye shadow department...for some FUNKYFUN and vibrant color I use
Loreal Parise High Intensity Pigments, bright shadow duos...I have a few of these! :) Shady, Brazen, Showy and Charisma...LOVE THESE!!! :)

I got all these products at Target and I received NO compensation for this shameless plug ~
So if you're in the MOOD for something fun and new...check these beauty items out, y'all! :)


1 comment:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

yay! i always love recommendations. i am nervous trying new things without knowing that someone else was the guinea pig!

happy weekend!

xo

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs