April 24, 2008

Opposites Attract

Yes, they do...my husband and I are positive proof of that statement.

Exhibit A: My husband's tie

Did you notice how wrinkled it is? Yes, well that's because it's been in "storage". Well, we've been invited to a fancy pancy friend's wedding and my husband wants to wear this tie. Ok, you ask...what's the big deal? He wants me to take it IMMEDIATELY to the dry cleaners to have it washed and pressed. Yeah, so? The wedding is not until JUNE people...JUNE. I don't know, do you think I'll have enough time to get it done??! :)

Exhibit B: I LOVE.LOVE. this opposite husband of mine because he keeps me one and a half months early on time! :)

2 comments:

Lavishly Loved said...

I'm with the Prince. You can't be too early. It's good for you!
Need some cheese?

Hey, I read 'Oceans Apart'. yeah!
I wrote down a couple of exerpts.
Max: "Love is when you forgive someone."
Remey: "I don't know what you are doing God, but I want a front row seat!"

Love you bunches!
Kaki

Tammy said...

You can never be too ready for a fabulous wedding shindig.

BTW--how do you write things with the lines through it. I love that.

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs