June 03, 2007

A wedding to remember...

Well, I'm back from my trip to OK! It was a FULL week as any wedding week is...it was a joy to see my dear friends again. It had been over a year since I had seen Edna Otzoy and Karen Moonsammy and 1 1/2 years since I had seen Timmy! It was a joyful reunion and I was so glad that I was able to go. My family at home survived well without me but they were very happy when I came home...as was I! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy...

Edna with her dear Poppy walking her down the aisle.

Mr. and Mrs. Martin Keever with Edna's family...her mom and dad to Edna's left, her sister, Vivian and her two brothers, Giovani and David.

Timmy and Karen Moonsammy with Edna...these guys have known each other for about 10 years, all through the NTM training and onto the field. Timmy was privileged to perform the ceremony for Edna and Martin.

1 comment:

Loving Life said...

When you said Edna I wondered if it was my old roomie, and it was! She is a very gorgeous bride! What a wonderful reunion for you all! What is she up to now? And how about Karen and Timmy?
I bet your munchkins were SO excited to see you again! I know I'm excited to 'see' you again! :)
Thanks for all your prayers for us and my sweet girlie! Everyday is truly a treasure!
Lots of Luv and SO glad you had such a great time!!!
~deb~

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs