February 19, 2007

Snow sleepover with Amy!

During our friend, Amy's visit...we got hit by that lovely snow/sleet/rain storm that left us in a state of "slow motion". For fear of some of us getting snowed in at one place or the other and all not being together...my sister and Abraham spent the night over at mom's house with the rest of us. HA! We had SO much fun...the kids thought they'd died and gone to "kid heaven"! :)

Bedtime story time all together...

Bathtime all together...oh my head, there was water EVERYWHERE...and big smiles too!

For some reason...my parents king sized bed has been the gathering point on snow days...we decided to carry on the tradition. My, what a terrible picture...I must be a TRULY confidant woman to put such things on here! :)

No comments:

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs