November 22, 2006

What my heart is thankful for...


  • I'm thankful that I am a daughter of the King of Kings...the God of heaven is my Abba Father!
  • I'm thankful that He has given me NEW LIFE in Him...it's no longer about me but about Him.
  • I'm thankful that He has a perfect plan, a good future and hope in store for me.
  • I'm thankful that I am no longer forced to perform for my acceptance, He loves me just as I am!
  • I'm thankful that this world is not my home, but He is preparing a place for me in His heaven.
  • I'm thankful that I will one day see and hug my Nanny and Moses when I get to heaven!
  • I'm thankful that no matter how crazy out of control life seems to get, my Father is the Blessed Controller of ALL things and nothing is out of His reach or grasp.
  • I'm thankful that each day God's mercies are new every morning...His faithfulness is great and reaches to the skies!
  • I'm thankful that I am complete in Christ...God has blessed me with everything I need to live this life.
  • I'm thankful that He calls me His own, He never gives up on me and He loves me just as much as He loves His Son, Jesus!

No comments:

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs