November 26, 2009

Late for School

Even though I am ridiculously late with this post...I had to do it just to document that yes, my cherubs DID begin school this August!! We had a very rough start to school with Chloe-girl and honestly, we are still not yet back to normal. BUT this first day of school was good and I'm posting these sweet picts to remember that fact...



Alex started 3rd grade...


Chloe started 1st grade...



My life, my heart...



With all the neighborhood kids at our bus stop...
(don't ask me what's wrong with the poor girl on the far left)



Watching and waiting...



Alex's best friend, Christopher...goofy boys!


1 comment:

Debbie Petras said...

Great photos of all the kids. I have a feeling that little girl either doesn't like taking photos or she didn't want to go to school.

Sending you hugs,
Debbie

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs