August 15, 2009

Beach Days

I have such great childhood memories of Myrtle Beach, SC from spending every summer down there that I can remember. And I absolutely love the fact that now my kids are as much in love with MB as I am! :)



This little amusement park is called The Pavilion...it used to be right on the boardwalk and my sister and I would ride these rides every summer. I can still feel the salty breeze on my face as we rode the Sunshine...the Caterpillar and the Pirate Ship! They've since moved The Pavilion from the boardwalk to this big shopping complex. I gotta admit it lost some of its charm...


This is the second year we've gone to Margaritaville, the restaurant. It's a super fun and super beachy place to eat...the kids just love all the "Boat Booths" and fun music!


This year the restaurant had guys on stilts walking around making balloon animals and hats for the kids...and the kids at heart! :D Alex got a Sword made of course...


And Chloe got a Parrot made to sit on her shoulder...



Such a FABULOUS time as a family...






No comments:

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs