July 10, 2009

10 Amazing Years!


How can it be 10 years that we've been married, when I look into your eyes and still feel like I'm 17? Babe, you have been the best thing to ever happen to me...I am so thankful that God gave you to me to love, honor and cherish for the rest of my life. After 10 years, you are still the man of my dreams and the man of my future. I never wanted nothing more!! And our next 10 years are going to be even better...I can't wait to grow old with you ~ to watch our children grow and have grandchildren, to retire to that beach paradise, to enjoy our golden year living and being in love.

I love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow. xoxo

Happy Anniversary, to the love of my life...

7 comments:

Tina said...

Happy Anniversary!

My husband and I just celebrated 33 years on Wednesday...

TheRagan3 said...

hey you 2 lovebirds! happy anniversary! love you! btw, you must have had a GREAT photographer for that picture!! :)

TheAtticGirl said...

Awww, what a sweet post! Happy 10th anniversary! You are a cute couple!

Debbie Petras said...

Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary! Such a beautiful couple you two make. No wonder you have such adorable children. Celebrate together and enjoy! Love you.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Happy Anniversary! Ten years is a big milestone - congrats :)

Jaci Spain said...

Wow, I feel so old:) I can't believe ya'll have been married for 10 yrs. I still remember when ya'll started dating:) That is so exciting for ya'll though. You are truly a beautiful couple!

Genny said...

What a cute photo! (Cute haircut too!)

How is your dad, Kari?

Genny

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs