May 04, 2009

Happy Things


I totally heart Melissa from The Inspired Room...not only will her home decor ideas leave you inspired but also getting to know this amazing woman will draw you time and time again to her little sweet spot in the bloggy world!

She has put forth the call to share a beautiful life post...a list of all the blessings in our lives. I think it's a great stretch for our hearts to take time out to ponder the many things we have to give thanks for ~ big and small...with a little giveaway to sweeten the post. :)


Here is my list in no particular order ~

  1. SONshine and SUNshine...the rainy days remind you to not take it for granted!
  2. Faith...the assurance of things hoped for the conviction of things not seen
  3. Tender heart talks with my boy
  4. A good book that makes me smile, cry and laugh
  5. Tea parties with my girl
  6. Shared days off with my love
  7. Close knit family
  8. Laughter with friends
  9. Target sales
  10. My 3rd baby, Canon Rebel ;)
  11. Redbox movies
  12. Sleepovers with my nephew
  13. Dunkin Donuts Coffee
  14. Vacation plans
  15. Dreams of our own house
  16. Our 10th Anniversary this summer
  17. Jewelry...every girl loves some bling!
  18. Origins cosmetics and Euphoria Spring perfume
  19. Smell of spring...sights of spring
  20. Puma tennis shoes and Reef flip flops


2 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

love your list...so much to be thankful for!

jen@odbt said...

Great list - I'm with you on the bling :)

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs