April 11, 2009

A Book Review






My first finished book of the Spring Reading Thing 2009! In Search of Eden was a book I picked up in the Christian bookstore and had never read it. The story line on the back cover immediately intrigued me which is why I added it to my list this Spring.

Wow, I highly recommend that you add this to your reading list! I've never read any of Linda Nichols books...but that will no longer be the case. I adore her writing style...her words in black and white weave the most vivid descriptive pictures in your mind that I truly felt like I was living in the story! I laughed and cried...I even talked out loud with this incredible story. I could hardly wait to finish this wonderful tale of heartache and healing, loss and receiving, bitterness and forgiveness. In Search of Eden will draw the reader in and captivate them from start to finish. It is unique in it's story line and perfect in it's development of character and it's conclusion. A must read...a 10 in my opinion! :)

1 comment:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Thanks for the recommendation...I'll be sure and pick it up next time I am in the bookstore!

Easter blessings to you,
Melissa

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs