February 27, 2009

Say it FORWARD

Mom Blogs

The idea behind Say it FORWARD is a favorite of mine, now if I could just get myself in order to remember to post it each Friday I'll be doing good! Ahem. Sayin' Thank You is one of the best things you can do for someone else I believe. It is the easiest and smallest thing yet it hold incredible weight in another person's life. No, blogging isn't everything but I can't tell you how many times the encouragement God has given me has come from this blogosphere in one form or another. Ok, so I remembered this week...and here we go! :)






This week I'm highlighting a longtime friend of mine that I just adore! Her name is Mel from A Box of Chocolates and we have been friends since we were gosh, 13?? We lost each other for a while, both went off to college etc, but somewhere along the line we picked back up with our friendship even though we live in different states now! And I've been so blessed by her...she is a faithful commenter and always always writes me back when I comment. ;) Her blog is a real treat so like her. She hosts a very cool 5 Point Friday with great ideas for losing weight, etc cause THIS girl has done it!!! Visit her blog for great giveaways, recipes, teacher thoughts (cause she's one great teacher) and sweet picts of her adorable kids!! :D I love having Mel as a friend and I love having her as a blogging buddy! THANK YOU, Mel for being such a wonderful Commenter...love ya!!


*Here's your wonderful badge, Mel!!*

award

2 comments:

Mel said...

Awww shucks!! Thank you so much for thinking about me. I thought "Say It Forward" was such an awesome idea, but I keep forgetting to post mine. This just may inspire me to get my act together and do it because I loved being picked from you!! Thanks again. Oh and we have to get some dates together for some visits this summer!!!

Nell said...

Oh yes, I love that gal!

Nell

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs