November 10, 2008

My little pumpkins


We took advantage of a gorgeous fall Sunday and went to get us some PUMPKINS!  :D  It's actually one of my fav fall activities with the cherubs...my mama went too cause she loves us!  :)



I got him to stay still for one millisecond...
see my mama smiling in the background?!



All smiles on the bumpy hayride...



I so want to frame this one...



Holding the best things in my life...



My mama is always up for an adventure...



This year I splurged and let them BOTH pick a pumpkin!!  :D Ha!



This one makes me giggle...



Of course Chloe-girl had to ride the pony...she looked like a pro!!



Smiling in spite of the overwhelming smell of cow-poo-poo...



Her smile is contagious!!!  :D  Just try not to smile back!



My boy checking out the big BULL in the field...



Interesting planter...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow!!! Great great pics! There are NO, ZERO, pumpkins here... so I enjoyed these photos immensely!

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs