August 23, 2008

Sneak a Peak at School


The cherubs were sooo excited to go check out their new classrooms at school the other night!  I raced home from work to make it just in time...it was so fun to meet their teachers and see what new and exciting things are in store for them this school year!  


Not sure if she wasn't thrilled with the picture taking or what...
Where's the real smile??!!



The discovery table...ooooh!



Counting is so much fun!!  :)



She popped a squat...
practicing 'criss-cross applesauce' on the rug.



Alex was so cute, showing Chloe all around and what everything was since this was his Kindergarten class!  We loooove the teacher, yay!!!



Checking out his room...
this year Alex is in a portable, that means AIR COND!!!  :D



What does it take for a Momma to get a smile for the camera??!!  threaten.
Alex at his desk...


Book lovers...just like their Mother and Grandmother and Aunt.



We've been seeing A.L.O.T. of this...


Aahh, that's better...
there's ONE in every family, y'all!  :D  
He gets it from his father...




4 comments:

Mel said...

Nothing like checking out the new rooms!! How cool that they will have the same teacher for Kindergarten. Last year I had a couple that I had their older siblings before, but this year they are all fresh!! You have some great pictures there.

Genny said...

They look so ready for the school year! Good for them. Very cute.

Jenn said...

My kids are getting all excited about school starting again!! Not sure if they are as excited as me. As fast as summer flys and I miss it I love what the new school year brings. I found you from a comment on www.youott2know.blogspot.com
I am a PMB too!

Shannon said...

Kate-

Thanks so much for checking out my blog and leaving some comment love! I am totally sucked in by your blog. Your stories are fantastic and I LOVE the goodwill/charity organizations that you advertise here. I'm hooked. Will be adding you to my blogroll ASAP! Happy blogging.

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs