August 28, 2008

School Daze


Tuesday was Chloe official FIRST DAY of school...and she loved it and came home worn out!  :) It was super fun because Joel was off and could see them both off at the bus stop...my parents even joined in the fun! 
 

Can you feel the love...?!


Cause y'all know I LOVE a self-portrait...



Can't pass up a family photo op...



Waiting at the bus stop...
sorta strange weather, the cherubs were CHILLY for pity sake!!  :)



Our sweet girl...grown up a little too soon...



Papa makes sure his cherubs wait til the bus STOPS before they move!!



Alex sits and watches over his little sister on the bus ~

And you just KNOW I bawled my eyes out all the way to work...
the sound of a Mama's heart squeezing at the thought of her babies growing up soo fast.


7 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Aaaaw, how cute. Hugs from across the miles - my turn is coming soon!

The Mom Jen said...

Oh they look so happy and excited! Hang in there mom!! Here's to a great year!

TheRagan3 said...

Coco looks so BIG! When did she grow up?? And Alex is SUCH a good big brother, to Chloe and to Abraham. Don't worry you can laugh at me and then comfort me when Abe goes to school! :)

Lavishly Loved said...

awww, I cry with you. What a joy though to see sweet little Chloe on the bus. Man, God is SO good.
Love you Kar,
K

Jaci Spain said...

Love these pics Kar! Can't believe Chloe's in school now:( How is it that you looks SO beautiful even in scrubs?! Not fair!

Mandy said...

Adorable!! I'm so glad she had such a fantastic first day! And coming home pooped helps with the nighttime routine, I'll bet!

Teresa said...

Oh, this is too cute! I'm sure it was tough watching them climb the steps of that bus and ride away. I can't imagine how many tissues I'll need when elebelly goes off to kindergarten!!! Hope she's loving school.

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs