August 10, 2008

Chloe's Build A Bear


When Grandma came to visit this July, she wanted to do something special together for Chloe's birthday.  We chose Build A Bear and WOW, what a super fun time we had together!!  :)



After picking out their special Animals...they took turns stuffing them!



Then they placed a special heart full of love inside their animals...



PRE-outfit heart bear...



PRE-outfit scruffy puppy...



Air bath time...



Gooood gracious, just TRY and pick out ONE outfit!!!!
Chloe says, so many choices so little time.



Chloe with her Grandma...



POST-outfit Ballerina Heart Bear...isn't she the cutest??!!!  :)



POST-outfit Soccer Puppy...




VERY very happy cherubs with their special animals...



Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!!
We love you!!  xoxo



Seriously, this was our first visit to Build A Bear...
I had a TON of FUN with the cherubs...and I was itchin to BUILD one myself!!  :D


3 comments:

Lavishly Loved said...

I just love this! That is the very bear I would have picked out and the very dog! Good taste those two have! Wonderful photos, awesome smiles!
Thanks for sharing cuteface!
K

The Gang's Momma! said...

I admire your restraint :) I totally would have been in there glammin' up a bear for myself. Or maybe a kitty. Or maybe a puppy . . . Mmmmm. I think I have a coupon for BAB in my book, maybe we'll take a rainy day field trip this week :)

Jaci Spain said...

I love it! That is so cute. I want to take my girls to do that sometime too. Has Alex started school yet?

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs