May 09, 2008

Friday's Feast #190

Friday's Feast #190

Appetizer

When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?

ABSOLUTELY!! :)

Soup

Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?

I don't own a home but if I had a home I would think it would be a mix...

Salad

Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.

Kenny koming, Kari kartwheels karefully...KOOL!!!

(if you don't know who Kenny is...*sigh* I feel so bad for you...)

Main Course

Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?

Yes, my uncle is adopted and I couldn't love him more!! xoxo

Dessert

Name 2 blue things.

Chloe's beautiful eyes and my Mom's bathroom


3 comments:

Shannon said...

Who can't help but smile back when someone smiles?!

Real Life Sarah said...

You forgot your blue blog! Thanks for stopping by last night!

Kim said...

Great feast! I’m having fun reading everyone’s Salad. Yours is wonderful. How interesting they all are. My name also begins with a 'K'.

It’s wonderful reading all the adoption stories.

Come on over and feast with me.

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs