May 02, 2008

Friday's Feast #189

#189

Appetizer

What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

~ You expect me to remember back THAT FAR??!! Um, ok, Care Bears :D

Soup

Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

~ Wishing thinking right now but it would MOST DEF be a DOG!! Max

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

~ 9, I really like to dress up but sometimes I like it better when I get home and change into "comfies" :)

Main Course

What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

~ Country or Contemporary Christian (and I like it LOUD!!)

Dessert

When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

~ 1 month ago, Chloe's room...it was a Hello Kitty clock (we fought for it and she won! ;)


Want to join in the fun?? Visit Friday's Feast...

1 comment:

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Great feast!! If you grew up with Care Bears, I had to 'reach back' a lot further than you did, hahaha. Happy weekend.
Alice -- I Was Born2Cree8


I agree woof you gettin' a dog, but how can you know what to call him/her before you get to know each other?
Reba @ Reba’s Run

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs