March 27, 2008

New Bloggy Friends!

*This is long overdue...been sitting in my drafts but TODAY I post!! :)*

So in my estimation the Ultimate Blog Party put on by 5 Minutes for Mom was a huge SUCCESS!!

I met some great new 'bloggy friends' and wanted to share some linky love ;)

Meg @ Brassy Apple

Kat @
Burgh on a Budget

Gillian @
Bloggin' with Gigi ~Photography

Amanda @
Oh Amanda

Mommy Cracked

Sarah @
Real Life (check out her design blog too!)

Bargain Shopper Lady

Rhoda @
Southern Hospitality

Steph @
Adventures in Babywearing

Y'all pop by these gals when you have time and say Hello, tell them Kari sent you! ;)

6 comments:

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Hey thanks! So kind of you to mention me!

xo

Melissa

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Kari, thanks for the mention, so glad you stopped by and found me. I'll have to come back & visit you too.

xo,
Rhoda

oh amanda said...

Yay! Isn't it fun to meet new friends?! Thanks for the linky love! ;)

A Box of Chocolates said...

I'm going to have to go check out your new friends. Thanks for sharing!

Mel's World said...

Kari,

GREAT list...I have been to quite a few of these ladies, and Melissa (over at the Inspired Room) is a great bloggy friend of mine!

It's awesome to make so many great new bloggy friends, isn't it?

Melissa

The Bargain Shopper Lady said...

Your blog is very cute!

 
Restored 316 Designs