May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day to my Momma!! :)

It was WONDERFUL to be able to celebrate this Mother's Day with my Mom!! After being away from home and not celebrating holidays with family, I have truly learned to appreciate the times I can be with them!! :) We all went to church together and then had a delicious combined effort supper at Mom's house. It was a beautiful day!

I want to wish my Mom-in-law, Dian, a VERY special Happy Mother's Day...you are my 2nd mom and I wish you were here to celebrate with us. We will have to make it up soon when you come. I love you and am so thankful to have you in my life!!


Mother and Daughters after church...

Momma loves jewelry!

And she loves Willow Tree angels...

We're so blessed to call YOU, Mom!! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs