Wow, God is so good y'all! I am just praising Him today that HE is God...and I am not! :) Truly His thoughts are so different from ours and His ways are far beyond anything we could ever think or imagine. In the past few weeks the Father has really brought this truth home to my heart. I get so caught up sometimes in what's happening or what's not happening and I forget that my Father is STILL on His throne, He is still in control at all times. I don't have to worry or fear or figure things out on my own! I can just rest and trust in Him TODAY...this day is all I have and He just asks me to walk with Him in fellowship today and to trust in His care tomorrow. God's timing is PERFECT as are His ways! Only God is capable of bringing about miracles and situations and circumstances that are beyond our wildest dreams...He is so awesome and I just praise Him that though I may have little faith at times, He is FAITHFUL and so patient with me.
- God's timing is perfect: He brought me home from overseas to support my sister during a difficult time of loss
- God's timing is perfect: He brought me home from overseas also so that I could say goodbye to my Nan before she stepped into His arms for eternity
- God's timing is perfect: He provided a place to stay with my parents when we couldn't afford to get out on our own
- God's timing is perfect: He provided a lovely man (visiting our next door neighbor) to be there just at the right time to help Joel and Alex when Chloe was injured...it was this man's calm and quiet support that got Joel through those terrifying moments
- God's timing is perfect: He brought the ambulance and medic team to our house in minutes to care for Chloe, Joel's brother was "on duty" in our area as a police officer and was there to support us
- God's timing is perfect: He blessed us by providing the State Police helicopter (for free) to transport Chloe to Johns Hopkins (one of the BEST hospitals in the country for pediatrics)
- God's timing is perfect: He provided my family a support base of family, friends and church family to surround us during the time of Chloe's accident, Joel's parents were able to come down to help us and come alongside Joel
- God's timing is perfect: He provided 2 weeks pay through Joel's employer at the time when Joel was at the hospital every day
- God's timing is perfect: He provided state insurance (because we had none of our own) for Chloe that covered ALL medical costs...hospital stays, medicines, dr bills, etc. We paid for NOTHING!
- God's timing is perfect: He provided meals, gifts, cards and finances through many people across the USA and overseas to bless our family during a difficult time
- God's timing is perfect: He has recently provided a new prosthetic Dr. for Chloe through (miraculous) circumstances (and old friends) to care for her and build her a new leg at exactly the time she was having difficulty with her current leg (MORE on this story later... :)
- God's timing is perfect: He provided our family with the opportunity (and to be healed to the point where we were able) to share Chloe's story and to testify how God has worked in our lives with our local newspaper...they actually printed what we said about GOD!!! (it's in the Aegis Friday for you MD people)(I'll post a copy of that story later too...)
- God's timing is perfect: He has provided (just at a critical time) a lovely Christian man from our church who is currently helping/counseling us to get back on our feet financially. What a dear and encouraging man he is...for the FIRST time, we actually see a small glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel! PTL! :)
NEED I GO ON???!!! :) God is good y'all...I'm just giving Him all the praise today for He is good...abundantly good and faithful. I just don't know what else to day...
Y'all have a BLESSED day, rejoicing in the abundant LIFE we have in Christ Jesus!!