October 03, 2006

It's an Auntie's right to BRAG :)

Just had to show off a few pictures of my little nephew, Abraham!! He is SUCH a sweetiepie and so stinkin cute that I can't stop kissin on him!! :) What a blessed Auntie I am to have my nephew AND niece, Aislinn, so close and to be able to see them often. My sister always told me how cool it was to love on Alex and Chloe and I never got it until now...there's something so cool when you look at a little darling and see your sister/best friend! :) It's a great feeling...we are SO richly blessed with the little ones in our lives...Alex, Chloe, Abraham and Aislinn (just need to get some recent pictures of my sweet little neice!).


He makes the FUNNIEST faces!!!!

Abraham is starting to pull up...ha, you know what that means!!! Erinn better HANG ON! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are FINALLY getting a taste of the JOY I have had being aunt for the past 5 years. It is the best feeling in the world... them loving you... and you loving them so fiercely. And I do love Alex and Chloe fiercely, like they were my own. I'm glad we are close enough to enjoy each other's kids!
Love you Sis!
Rin

Anonymous said...

O'my goodness...isn't he precious! =Þ

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs