April 23, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday

Well, this is a FIRST for me but I thought I'd play along this week. :) Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer has this great little bloggy carnival she does every Wednesday...it's such a great hit!! Check over at Shannon's place for some FANTASTIC ideas and tips from other bloggers.

My little tip for you today is How to Keep All that Great Information and Not Lose It All ~ (drumroll please) ~ introducing the EverNote 2.2...the free version. I just LOVE it! It's a great little addition to your desktop if you are forever writing things down on little scraps of paper and promptly losing them...oh wait, that's me probably not YOU! :) Whenever I'm surfing the net, reading, or researching something and I stumble upon a great recipe, code for a bloggy button or a great book title...I simply open up EverNote and copy my find into a new post! SIMPLE.AS.THAT.Y'ALL. Cause I like it simple...and it's FREE, you can't be that!!

This is a screen shot of what my EverNote looks like:
(click it to make it bigger...notice the great Key Lime Pie recipe I found!)

No comments:

Photobucket
 
Restored 316 Designs